Over time I will be adding things I’ve been offering my patients for self-help or empowerment purposes.
Most Read This Week
- Why Can’t We Speak Our Own Language?
- Remembering the Inpatient Workup: All the Tests to the Patient’s Bedside
- Medicine is a Love that Finds Us
- EMRs Should Be Like Rental Cars
- “Did You Read My Chart?”
- A Day in the Life of Sir William Osler
- Dropping the SOAP Note
- Friday’s Lessons
- Not On Call
- Diagnoses Right Under My Nose
- Doctors Should Be Paid Like Athletes
- Everything Goes Through Me
- The Illusion of “Other People’s Money”
- Don’t Ask Me to Work for the Other Side
- The Meaningful Use Paradox
- An Anniversary of Sorts
- One Shot Medicine: The Stilted Pseudo-comprehensiveness of American Primary Care
- A Thanksgiving Reflection
- Primary Care Has a Dirty Little Secret
- “When I Was Your Age…”
- Acupuncture Effective for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- $20 and an Algorithm Could Save Your Teen From a Heart Attack
- Patients from away
- Deep brain stimulation for refractory anorexia nervosa: The Lancet Psychiatry
- Back Pain? No Drugs!
- The Root of Physician Disengagement
- Is Infertility Hereditary?
- Top 100
- Expert Advice, But Not in Spelling
- Single Dose Propranolol and Reexposure to Phobia or PTSD Triggers Brings Cure
contact @ acountrydoctorwrites.com
© A Country Doctor Writes 2008-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given.